Ars Technica on IPv4 exhaustion

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:30:47 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jun 19, 2014 at 4:27 PM, Lee Howard <Lee at asgard.org> wrote:

> How does IPv6 to end users make IPv4 unnecessary for growth, if
> enterprises and content providers haven't deployed IPv6?

content folk are mostly getting v6 done already, right? (minus AWS/etc
which are on-plan to deploy as near as I can tell)
I don't think enterprise folk matter here, they'll get to v6 when they
have enough problems related to v4 content reachability... and when
they try the ISP network ought to be prepared to deal with them.

which content providers (large-ish ones) are lagging still?

-chris