Richard Bennett, NANOG posting, and Integrity

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Sat Jul 26 21:25:29 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM, Eric Brunner-Williams <brunner at nic-naa.net>
wrote:

> On 7/25/14 4:29 PM, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:
>
>> Not that some leading proponents of net neutrality would even know a
>> router
>> if it bit them ...
>>

> i'm _trying_ to imagine the lobbyists, corporate counsels, and company
> officers above the v.p. of engineering i know who have vastly superior clue
> and i'm finding my imagination lacking.

Oh, they're out there.  Not every company can be
so lucky as to have an awesome corporate general
counsel, but I've gotta say, they do exist; I'm
amazingly lucky to have a corporate general
counsel who is technically savvy, genuinely
personable, incredibly smart, and one of the
nicest people you'll ever meet.

#shamless plug
http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/print-edition/2014/03/14/at-yahoo-ron-bell-stood-up-for-users-privacy.html?page=all

Matt