[OPINION] Best place in the US for NetAdmins

AMuse nanog-amuse at foofus.com
Sat Jul 26 17:52:19 UTC 2014

Don't forget that, while Virginia has MAE-EAST, the Bay area was the
sister location: MAE-WEST.  MAE WEST now sits on the property of the
NASA Ames Research Center, another excellent local employer and center
for high-tech research and development.  They do ultra-high-speed
networking research in particular, and have lots of interconnects down
south to JPL and other universities and centers.