Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Sat Jul 12 15:33:13 UTC 2014

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 19:22:52 -0700, Matthew Petach said:

> ISP until you're blue in the face, for all the good
> it does you; the incontrovertible point I'm making
> is that you don't exist as a recognizably separate
> entity from your upstream provider from the network
> perspective.

If there's a problem, you're welcome to insist on calling
his upstream's NOC and listen to them say that address is
properly SWIP'ed to a customer until they're blue in the face
because you claim the customer doesn't exist.  The rest of us
will go ahead and call the customer about the errant host on
their network.