Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Fri Jul 11 17:46:23 UTC 2014

Owen,

That's because you're not thinking about the geography involved.  Where
possible the smaller operators often do form groups and partnerships, but
creating networks that serve more than a 3-4 operators often means covering
more distance than if the operators simply go directly to the tier 1 ISP
individually.  There have been many attempts at creating networks that
provide that kind of service but the economics are often bad.

Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology
ZCorum
(678) 507-5000