Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Sat Jul 12 05:19:01 UTC 2014

I was speaking specifically of the cases where they are already grouped at a central location such as the 9 in Salt Lake City or the 19 in Denver mentioned in the example to which I responded.

I’m pretty sure that in the case where they are already grouped into a less populous exchange point, there is no issue of geography, especially, e.g. SLC or DEN as mentioned.

Owen