Terremark Miami

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Wed Jan 29 01:29:08 UTC 2014

So essentially, you are looking for a 'direct' x-connect to AWS ?
and not wanting to go thru a peering fabric or any other network ?

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net