Verizon FIOS IPv6?

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Wed Jan 8 03:06:48 UTC 2014

We have fios for some office locations and can't get jack out of our
sales rep; just the same well it's being tested bs.  It's as if the only
people at VZ that know IPv6 went to the wireless side, where I can do
native dual stack all day long on my phone, tablet and hotspot, but the
Fios folks have absolutely no clue.  It's really quite annoying.  Even a
wait 24 months would be better than nothing at all.