Verizon FIOS IPv6?

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Thu Jan 9 00:09:41 UTC 2014

Can the prize be the Verizon employees that should have been keeping us in
the loop on this in a dunk tank ;)?

> I've tried shaking numerous trees (front-line customer service, my VZB
> sales person for $dayjob, other people I know who work at Verizon, etc...)
> to get an answer on this and each time I got different responses.

Same story, I've tried many different avenues over the past couple of years
with no luck.

You'd think somebody on the list would be friends with a Verizon employee in
the know they could take out and get drunk and wheedle something out of :).
Or have sufficient business with Verizon to have enough clout to demand an
answer <sigh>.