spamassassin

Michael Thomas mike at mtcc.com
Wed Feb 19 03:04:26 UTC 2014

On 02/18/2014 05:52 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
> in the last 3-4 days, a *massive* amount of spam is making it past
> spamassassin to my users and to me.  see appended for example.  not
> all has dkim.

It's been a while since i've been in this world, but I wonder whether
bayes filters are
using the public key of the dkim selector as a token. if they don't
change selectors/keys
they'd probably be s-canned pretty quickly. It would require that the
dkim subsystem
talk to the bayes subsystem since the public key isn't in the signature,
so i'm guessing
not.

Mike