Monday BCP38.info reminder

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Feb 17 15:54:38 UTC 2014

Standard[1] Monday[2] Reminder[3]:

DDOS attacks are bad.  DDOS attacks that you can't tell where they're coming
from are worse.  BCP38 helps eliminate the latter, which helps markedly with
the former.  BCP38 is usually relatively easy to implement.

Most of you people know how to do it already, and we'd really like your help
in teaching the rest.

  http://www.bcp38.info

If you know something, write something[4].

Cheers,
-- jra

[1] Until we move 75% up to like 95%, at least.
[2] Unless I forget.
[3] And apparently we need one; 3 Really Smart Guys *including Ferg* posted
on BCP38 this morning, and none promoted the page.
[4] Slogan stolen from a much stupider Security Theatre And Paranoia slogan