AS6713 (aka IAM / MOROCCO TELECOMS) peering contact

Clayton Zekelman clayton at mnsi.net
Sat Dec 27 21:41:34 UTC 2014

Can I share a clue with you?  This is a North American English language list.

Threatening to show up at someone's door is a pretty douchebag way to make a point. What next? A rumble in the school parking lot at 3:45?

The person who taught me about BGP in 1995 worked for a large international carrier at the time, and told me the story of how network technicians in the Middle East would refuse to talk to HER because she couldn't possibly know what SHE was talking about.  That story of sexism has stuck with me since then.

If it was a language mistake, then I educated the OP on the reason to use the right pronoun.  If it was sexism, then I called him out on his bullshit.

Either way Barry, if you want to come to my door, be my guest, but it will be at that moment you realize what a huge mistake you made.

Sent from my iPhone