AS6713 (aka IAM / MOROCCO TELECOMS) peering contact

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr youssef at 720.fr
Sat Dec 27 21:36:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

Let me (the OP) put an end to this :

- I'm certainly not a native english speaker, but my english level is good enough to make myself clear / understandable.

@Barry : No offense taken ;-)

- Maybe this he/she false debate all started with an "honnest/innocent" mistake. I do not care about / pay attention / give importance about the gender of my fellow estimed networking pairs.

@Clayton : Really, all I've asked for when I sent the initial email was a peering contact. Nothing more, nothing less. PERIOD ;-)

Now that AS6713 has been publitized (more than they haven't asked for), maybe someone overthere will finally ping back !

After all, it's Xmas, you never know what santa can bring along with him.

Wish you all a happy holiday season.

Best regards.