Comcast thinks it ok to install public wifi in your house

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at cable.comcast.com
Fri Dec 12 13:36:16 UTC 2014

On 12/12/14, 1:33 AM, "Javier J" <javier at advancedmachines.us<mailto:javier at advancedmachines.us>> wrote:
Also, don't you think there is something just morally wrong with the fact that your customers don't know they are providing a public access point out of their homes by just being comcast HSI customers? I am all for wifi everywhere, but this isn't the way to do it.

What I think is that no matter what, someone will find something wrong with anything we choose to do. I also think this thread has become a bit absurd.

Jason