Comcast thinks it ok to install public wifi in your house

Javier J javier at advancedmachines.us
Fri Dec 12 06:33:38 UTC 2014

Jason, I hope you are Livin' Good.

On a serious note.
What stops someone from going down to the center of town, launching a
little wifi SSID named xfinitywifi and collecting your customers usernames
and passwords?

Also, don't you think there is something just morally wrong with the fact
that your customers don't know they are providing a public access point out
of their homes by just being comcast HSI customers? I am all for wifi
everywhere, but this isn't the way to do it.

http://i.imgur.com/R3xCpZO.png

Pic is related, one of those access points isn't owned by Comcast.