Followup: Survey results for the ARIN RPA

Baldur Norddahl baldur.norddahl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:31:44 UTC 2014

I care mostly about routes to destinations  close to me. If someone
steals  a route  from someone  on other  side of  the world everyone will
rightly assume it is the other guys having trouble. Plus we simply do not
have much traffic there. On the other hand  it adds up for the target  if
many ISPs around the world is fooled.

But that is just my ramblings. I am also warning that the RIPE tool already
ignores ARIN. Anyone from RIPE will be ignoring you unless they go out of
their way to fix it. My bet is therefore that ARIN is being  ignored by
many if not most.

Regards

Baldur

paXdJZuPgi5vqP0Pp8ysYSL+GkXLDMJU2Q at mail.gmail.com>