Suggestion on Fiber tester

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Thu Sep 26 21:20:19 UTC 2013

I would also suggest you use a ferrule cleaner every single time you touch
an end

http://www.fiberoptics4sale.com/p/Fiber_Optic_Connector_Reel_Cleaners/SFM25
0.html

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
1325 Howard Ave. #604, Burlingame, CA. 94010
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com