gmail.com contact

Chris Conn cconn at b2b2c.ca
Thu Sep 26 14:42:50 UTC 2013

:

Hi,

Good luck.  I have been going through the "regular channels" for over a
month, to try and de-list a server that has not sent an email for over a
month to Google or anyone for that matter, and no such luck.  If you get
a hold of somebody, pls forward me contact info. I am trying again this
morning, I will do the same for you.

Cheers,

Chris