Radware vs Arbor

Tempest tempestterror at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 16:47:55 UTC 2013

Doing a bunch of research, and I can't find a meaningful comparison of
these two products.  Work for a carrier, and I am looking at implementing a
DDoS mitigation service that we can sell to our customers.  Radware is
cheaper, but I am seeing a lot of noise in various forums that makes me
question their viability for what we need.  Arbor has most of the market,
and I assume there is good reason for it.  Both companies seem to be very
deceptive about how they compare to the other.  Anyone out there with good
hands on experience that can compare?  Not interested in input from either
company, we get plenty of that already.  Good experience, or links to good
write ups would be excellent...

Davis B.