iOS 7 update traffic

Fred Reimer freimer at freimer.org
Thu Sep 19 19:36:58 UTC 2013

Woah there.  I think you are crossing another line, or at least opening
another topic of discussion, when you start talking about transit or last
mile providers charging companies for bandwidth that their customers are
already paying for.  I'd suggest a subject change if we want to open a
discussion on that topic.