Any from O1 alive today?

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Tue Sep 3 04:50:50 UTC 2013

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 7:57 AM, Robert Glover <robertg at garlic.com> wrote:

> Dear O1,
>
> Your managed modem service appears to not be authenticating users at
> this time.  We have some grumpy dial-up users this morning.  Our RADIUS
> is functioning normally (other services are able to authenticate against
> it successfully).
>
> Your support line (1-888-444-1111) rings fast-busy about 80% of the time
> I call it this morning (the other 20%, it works fine)
>
> Your on-call staff that I paged has yet to respond.
>
> Thanks,
> -Bobby

Dear Bobby,

Thank you for contacting the Infernal Referral Service
for the Internet.  All of our demon...er, agents are
busy at the moment telling other users where to
go, but if you'd like to stay on the line, your
question will be answered in the order it was
received.

Currently, there is a 314 year, 1 month, 5 day,
9 hour and 26 minute hold time.  If you would
like to continue waiting, please press 'π' on your
rotary phone now.

Thank you for your continue patronage of
the Internet.  The LOLcats know you have
a choice, and appreciate your

Have a nice day, and thank you for
flying Internet Express!

Matt
PS--perhaps you were thinking of someone
else as the recipient of your mail?