NOOP and Terremark

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Mon Oct 28 11:35:14 UTC 2013

On Oct 28, 2013, at 5:27 PM, jamie rishaw <j at arpa.com> wrote:

>  It's clear that we all still consider open discussions on things like this to be something to be kept to a small vetted community.

It's not clear to me at all.

Real-time discussions of specific events in order to coordinate response, sure - it's important to limit those communications to the groups/individuals who can do something useful to help in real time.

General discussion of attack characteristics, defensive tactics, etc., absolutely not - they must be shouted from the rooftops.

	  Luck is the residue of opportunity and design.

		       -- John Milton