NOOP and Terremark

jamie rishaw j at arpa.com
Mon Oct 28 10:27:41 UTC 2013

1) Thank you all for responses in private re my 80Gbps thread - It's clear
that we all still consider open discussions on things like this to be
something to be kept to a small vetted community.

2) Surprised to see no threads on Terremark's epic fail w/r/t Fed-Cloud and
healthcare.gov.  News articles are of zero help since reporters have -no-
idea what the truth is and will believe anything fed to them by tech types
to get an article posted; Still curious about the actual RFO...

-jamie