15 Years ago today?.

Wayne E Bouchard web at typo.org
Wed Oct 16 07:52:19 UTC 2013

You know, its funny. I saw John Curan at NANOG this past week and
started thinking about the tribute he gave to Jon back then. Time does
indeed fly with wings of eagles. There are a few men and women in
every great endeavor without which it might well never have come to
pass. Jon was one such. I didn't know him, but I knew the work he did.
Gratitude is well earned.

-Wayne

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 07:32:53AM +0000, Celeste Anderson wrote:
> Rodney, et al.,
>
> Am glad to be an old person who does remember Jon.  If anyone has special remembrances of Jon and his contributions to networking, please send to me offline.  We are preparing some material to be presented at a tribute later this month.
>
> Celeste Anderson
> Director, Los Nettos
> USC-ITS
> celestea at usc.edu