Question on routing of Tata AS6453 with their other network AS4755

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Mon Nov 18 08:01:46 UTC 2013

Heu Michael

But this time AS4755 wasn't their customer. It's their own network in
India!

I think probably it will be hard for us and in general for technical
community to comment on business side of it but I am just curious on
technical side on what it is like that? Is it missing iBGP sessions or just
intentional filtering of a group of prefixes via a peer group or based on
some community tag?

Thanks.

--

Anurag Bhatia