List of CDNs?

Andrew Fried andrew.fried at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:19:48 UTC 2013

Actually, a list of CDNs would be very handy.  I harvest botnets and
fast flux hosts out of passive dns, and some of the heuristics used to
identify them are similar to what CDNs look like.

Having a decent list of CDN effective top level domains alone would be
useful for redacting those hosts.

Andy

Andrew Fried
andrew.fried at gmail.com