List of CDNs?

Michael Collins, Aleae mcollins at aleae.com
Fri Nov 15 15:06:24 UTC 2013

I'll second that; CDNs are a constant pain for me when I'm doing address
lookups.  A list of them would make life a lot easier for a bunch of
different investigative processes.

If there isn't one right now, I think I could get off my tuchas and
start maintaining one if anyone's interested in pitching in.