APC In-row Units

Morgan Miskell morgan.miskell at caro.net
Tue May 21 13:49:14 UTC 2013

I realize this topic is semi off point so feel free to reply to the list
or to me personally.  I am wondering if anyone has any experience using
the APC In-row cooling units in their data centers.  I am specifically
looking at the ACRD501.

Do they work well?  How long have you run them?  Any maintenance issues?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
--
Morgan A. Miskell
CaroNet Data Centers