[c-nsp] DNS amplification

Arturo Servin arturo.servin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 17 15:33:01 UTC 2013

	Yes, BCP38 is the solution.

	Now, how widely is deployed?

	Someone said in the IEPG session during the IETF86 that 80% of the
service providers had done it?

	This raises two questions for me. One, is it really 80%, how to measure it?

	Second, if it were 80%, how come the 20% makes so much trouble and how
to encourage it to deploy BCP38?

	(well, actually 4 questions :)

Regards,
as