[c-nsp] DNS amplification

Steven Fischer sfischer1967 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 23:40:16 UTC 2013

yes - and it presumes your DNS servers are based on Linux and use IPTables.

http://www.cryptonizer.com/dnsamp.html

http://serverfault.com/questions/418810/public-facing-recursive-dns-servers-iptables-rules

http://sf-alpha.bjgang.org/wordpress/2013/01/iptables-for-common-dns-amplification-attack-on-recursive-dns-inside-your-network/

these should give you a good idea of how to get started...

--
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his
glorious presence without fault and with great joy