What do you have in your datacenters' toolbox?

mike white michaeljwhite at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 10:06:55 UTC 2013

Generically, pack for the worst case. Screw extractor bits are invaluable when you need them. Whatever drill you choose, either make sure you can charge it where you go or bring a transformer. Small screw drivers, kobalt 4" diagonal cutting pliers, and rubber mallets have gotten me out of trouble.
—
Sent from Mailbox for iPhone