ARIN WHOIS for leads

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sat Jul 27 19:59:07 UTC 2013

For the folks who aren't aware, there is working being done on a proposal
for a complete do-over of WHOIS:
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20130703_rebooting_whois/
I don't believe this work address the regional registry information, which
is what initiated the discussion, but this conversation has crossed over
into the domain names, too.

Frank