Muni fiber: L1 or L2?

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Thu Jan 31 14:59:16 UTC 2013

Except for the fact that the people waiting for their gold shipment
expect it to be treated as gold and not kaolin or chickens.  At the
end of the day the ISP is who gets called first and sometime they're
the only person an end user can reach.  Try this one day if you're
ready for some frustration as a normal end user try and contact Google
about emails not getting to your Gmail box.

--
Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology