DDoS Attacks Cause of Game Servers

Shahab Vahabzadeh sh.vahabzadeh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 07:53:11 UTC 2013

Those ip addresses I send were only sample, its 5 page :D and not only
those addresses.
And you are looking to target 128.141.X.Y its mine and I change it because
of mailing list, maybe attackers are here.
You must check the sources not destination.
Thanks

--
Regards,
Shahab Vahabzadeh, Network Engineer and System Administrator

Cell Phone: +1 (415) 871 0742
PGP Key Fingerprint = 8E34 B335 D702 0CA7 5A81  C2EE 76A2 46C2 5367 BF90