Is there a method or tool(s) to prove network outages?

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Sun Dec 1 23:26:30 UTC 2013

I would hold off on considering Multipath as a problem until you see the
RSL. There is no reason to go to the worst case scenario. In addition to
that, there are some mitigation techniques we use (OFDM, XPIC, etc.) that
will help null out some multi path should that be the case. With that
being said, you should probably hire an RF Engineer rather than try to
attempt this yourself. If you guys are having path problems, talk to the
guy who designed the path. If there ³wasn¹t² a ³guy² who ³designed² the
path - this is what you get.

//warren