Verizon DSL moving to CGN

Rajiv Asati (rajiva) rajiva at cisco.com
Mon Apr 8 18:54:23 UTC 2013

Like you, I would like to be optimistic about many v4-only apps and
v4-only devices becoming dual-stack sooner than later.

But knowing that a significant (50%+) of android devices may not support
IPv6 (just like my brand new Samsung Galaxy 7'' tablet (just bought over
the weekend) being v4-only) and may not be upgraded by their users to the
right software, and that Skype etc. apps are out there, my optimism fades
away.

Cheers,
Rajiv