Native IPv6 providers/datacenters list?

Christopher J. Pilkington cjp at 0x1.net
Tue Oct 9 14:34:53 UTC 2012

I want to make an informed response to a comment made by our
CenturyLink rep regarding IPv6, in the context of SAVVIS not
being able to provide IPv6 at their DC3 facility:

> There is only a handful of carriers that can provide that
> service today and CenturyLink (Legacy Qwest) happen to be one
> of them.

Is there a list of native IPv6 providers out there somewhere,
particularly one that includes hosting data centers (e.g.,
SAVVIS), with which I could cluebat^Wshare with my rep?

Thanks,
-cjp