[mailop] Complicated Mailinglist Setup

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Oct 9 03:12:13 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Rich Kulawiec" <rsk at gsp.org>

> Any list-related traffic received on #2 will be forwarded to the MLM
> and will be processed accordingly. Any list-related traffic generated
> on #2 will be handed off to #1 for queueing and delivery.
>
> Is this what you were trying to accomplish?

I predict he'll say yes.

And I also think that if he's got one role-name in DNS for his actual
mail server, and a separate role-name for his mail list service -- even
though they're presently the same machine -- that this will be even easier;
probably not requiring the special configuration at all.

Cheers,
-- jra