Plages d'adresses IP Orange

Patrick W. Gilmore patrick at ianai.net
Mon Nov 19 17:31:41 UTC 2012

On Nov 19, 2012, at 12:16 , Jamie Bowden <jamie at photon.com> wrote:

> Actually, this is kind of an interesting aside.  Last time I checked, Canada counts as North America and large parts of Quebec are inhabited by folks who don't speak much, if any, English.  Having said that, I can't recall having seen any Quebecois posting in French here, but I find it hard to believe those folks don't have use for a list like this.

The entire population of Quebec (and at least some of them speak English) is barely under 1/4 of Canada, and about 2.5% of the US.  Hell, it's lower than many major metro areas in the US.

Better to ask why we do not post in Spanish, as Mexico has 112M people, plus of course "Central America" (whatever that is), the Caribbean, etc.  But we never have, and I doubt we will in the future.

--
TTFN,
patrick