Plages d'adresses IP Orange

Jamie Bowden jamie at photon.com
Mon Nov 19 17:16:31 UTC 2012

Actually, this is kind of an interesting aside.  Last time I checked, Canada counts as North America and large parts of Quebec are inhabited by folks who don't speak much, if any, English.  Having said that, I can't recall having seen any Quebecois posting in French here, but I find it hard to believe those folks don't have use for a list like this.

--
Jamie Bowden		(jamie at photon.com)
Sr. Sys. Admin.		(703) 243-6613 x3848