French Regulator to ask all your information about your Peering

Raphael MAUNIER rmaunier at neotelecoms.com
Fri Mar 30 21:20:10 UTC 2012

Sorry Fredy, but you are living in a care bear world ?

Do you think some people build an intense national backbone

You were @GPF last week, when Martin asked : Who want this to be regulated
? And Who want to have his peering controled ? why you didn't raise your
hand ?

In my memory, no one did.

I didn't get my peering with France Telecom, so I get in touch with them
and I have a fair contrat and I have a good backbone quality. In my
market, I need for now direct access to them, and that's life.

My business is not made on the "wishes" to have free peering with my
incumbent.

--
Raphaël Maunier
NEO TELECOMS