last mile, regulatory incentives, etc

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappydsl.net
Fri Mar 23 05:53:49 UTC 2012

So do a quick research on USF and see who gets paid from it...

Please don't read this if you have just eaten.. you might puke ..

http://connectedplanetonline.com/commentary/real-story-usf-data-071510/

http://republicans.energycommerce.house.gov/Media/file/PDFs/2011usf/ResponsetoQuestion1.pdf

If you have more time.. read these for your enjoyment..

http://energycommerce.house.gov/news/PRArticle.aspx?NewsID=8737

Then one can understand how come folks like Century Tel can gobble up
Qwest, Savvis, Sprint, and a few others rather quickly !!!

I believe the current USF contribution is about 19%  !!!

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, Fl 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232
Helpdesk: 305 663 5518 option 2 Email: Support at Snappydsl.net