Fwd: IGF 2012 / Nov 6-9, to coincide with IETF 85

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Mar 15 10:08:25 UTC 2012

FYI, from ISOC Chapter delegates list.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michiel Leenaars <Michiel at staff.isoc.nl>
Date: Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Dear all,

FYI:

just wanted to signal to the chapter delegates that I just found
out that the next Internet Governance Forum will take place from
November 6-9 2012 in Baku, Azerbejdzan. Probably some of you were aware
of this already, but at least I was unaware until today that final
dates had been published by the IGF secretariat.

The chosen dates unfortunately coincide with the 85th IETF taking
place in Atlanta, meaning that many people from the technical community
that want to attend the event will not be able to do so.

There is also a call for workshops, with a submission deadline of April
12th:
                  http://www.intgovforum.org/cms/w2012

Kind regards,
Michiel Leenaars
Directeur

Internet Society Nederland  -------- Telefoon +31 (0)70 314 0385
Prins Willem-Alexanderhof 5 -------- Mobiel: +31 6 27 050947
2595 BE Den Haag ------------------- ENUM: +31 6 27 050947
http://isoc.nl/michiel ------------- SIP: michiel at isoc.nl
Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com