shared address space... a reality!

Christopher LILJENSTOLPE cdl at asgaard.org
Sat Mar 17 17:42:34 UTC 2012

Greetings Dave,

	Having been one of the authors of this, and, at the time, unfortunately looking down the barrel of a CGN deployment (in AU).  I can say, at least in our case, it had nothing to do with monitoring or intercept.  In fact, CGN actually made that more difficult in some circumstances.  And this was a carrier that definitely had that requirement.

	Chris

--
李柯睿
Check my PGP key here: https://www.asgaard.org/~cdl/cdl.asc