Verizon FiOS - is BGP an option?

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappydsl.net
Wed Mar 14 00:20:33 UTC 2012

So I have to ask you the big question...

Why do you want to do BGP with Comcast or Verizon ? (Over FIOS or Cable ?)

Is the intent to Peer with their network ? (which they will rightfully
only allow on bigger fatter connections)..

or
Are you trying to delivery your IP's to a End Customer behind that FIOS
/ Cable Connection ? ...
(there a ways to accomplish this without needing their cooperation..)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet&  Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, Fl 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232
Helpdesk: 305 663 5518 option 2 Email: Support at Snappydsl.net