BellSouth (att?) with a clue in Raleigh, NC

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 04:19:23 UTC 2012

919 is in fact the area I'm looking at. so far i've put together:

select areas can get att dsl up to 3mbit but its rare
select areas have uverse
select areas have centurylink(couldnt believe this but verified it from a
friend in cary, nc)
twc cable has good coverage over most of the area

all in all what a horrible lack of options really. i just started looking
into time warner, looks like they have some kind of wholesale offering:
http://wholesalecarrierservice.com/

crossing my fingers that the twc wholesale will fit my needs but not
holding my breath

i thank everyone for all their replies to this thread, there has been an
abundance of great information.

chris