BellSouth (att?) with a clue in Raleigh, NC

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappydsl.net
Sun Mar 11 22:55:51 UTC 2012

HI Chris,
If you are out of luck in getting DSL or Uverse.
I would suggest that you try your local Cable Service Provider.
If that does not work out either, I would suggest you take a look to see
if you have A WISP (Fixed Wireless Service) service provider in the area.

(http://www.wipa.org/find-a-wisp  ..  Find a WISP link is under About
WISPA menu).

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz