very confusing.

Lynda shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Wed Jun 13 23:11:20 UTC 2012

On 6/13/2012 3:05 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
> NANOG, i strongly desire to restrain this slimeball idiot's trade.
> please tell me if you have any ideas on how to do so.

I have plenty of ideas. Unfortunately, I am not permitted to do those
things. I promise it would not be painful, though. I'm not cruel, just
methodical.

>> Be advised that Im following your posts and have your threating
>> messages to me.  If there is an ddos or restraint of trade due to my
>> ACCIDENTAL email I'll escalate to commerce and FBI.
>
> LOL.  you are not only a slimeball (who the ietf and nanog admins are
> scraping out), but an idiot.
>
> but do please tell me how i can restrain your trade.  would love to
> discuss your spam with the DoC and FBI.

Of the many, many subscribers here on the list, I gently point out to
the moh-ron in question that there are any number of current and former
members of various federal agencies *also* following the list. Oh,
dearest slimeball, be careful what you wish for.

Not said in jest.

What the heck, at least it isn't yet another interminable discussion of
ebay and amazon spam.

--
Start wearing purple wearing purple
Start wearing purple for me now