very confusing.

Randy Epstein nanog at hostleasing.net
Wed Jun 13 23:03:28 UTC 2012

Folks,

This content is great .. for another list.  I know you're not happy with
receiving unsolicited mail, and yes, it's likely your addresses were
scraped from either the mailing list itself or various archives that are
kept, but this list is not the best place to discuss this.

Please refrain from these types of discussions on the NANOG mailing list.
We are doing everything in our power to keep the list on-topic and stop
abuse when we see it.  We don't take situations like this lightly.

Thank you all in advance and if you have any issue with this, please
contact me or the Communications Committee directly.

Regards,

Randy Epstein
Acting Chair, NANOG CC