IP Address Management IPAM software for small ISP

Eric A Louie elouie at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 17:48:43 UTC 2012

That is a superb suggestion, Aftab.  I actually did a search through the
archives for "IPAM" and "IP address management" and the results were ...
unsatisfactory.  Perhaps I used the wrong archive, and you direct me to an
alternate:

http://mailman.nanog.org/pipermail/nanog/ is the one I used.

I've looked at IPPLan but have not installed it yet.  Does anyone with direct
experience with it care to share their view?

 Much appreciated, Eric